Launching mySWRPG.com

By Nytwyng, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion RPG

I've been making noises about it around here for a month or two, but it's finally off the ground:

Gsc30ym.png

I'm still in the process of posting material that I have, and will most definitely be tinkering some more with formatting, but I wanted to get the site live.

The plan is for it to be a cooperative community where we can all share materials for the Star Wars RPG, be it FFG, WotC, and/or WEG.

Feel free to stop by, check it out, and if you're so inclined, contact me to be a contributor.

That's http://myswrpg.com

I figure it might be nice to also include updates when new information is added.

In addition to the planets recently posted to "Planets, planets, and more planets," today saw information posted for:

Crimson Jack - A space pirate introduced in the original Marvel series.

Crimson Jack's battlecruiser - A captured Imperial cruiser converted for use by Crimson Jack.

I like this, lots of different things and will definitely be using a couple of bits and pieces in my campaign. Did like the xml file for Oggdudes generator for Crimson Jack, are you thinking of adding them for the other characters/vehicles you've done? Saves a little time copying it all out!

I like this, lots of different things and will definitely be using a couple of bits and pieces in my campaign. Did like the xml file for Oggdudes generator for Crimson Jack, are you thinking of adding them for the other characters/vehicles you've done? Saves a little time copying it all out!

Any that are missing are oversights. So now I'll be going back and re-checking. (There was a wipe and restart or two in there before the initial post, and they might have gotten left out in there somewhere.) Thanks for pointing it out, and for the kind words.

Edited by Nytwyng

Serenno - Count Dooku's homeworld

I'm sure that it doesn't show that I was up late and watched repeats of "Ghosts of Geonosis" this week....

Geonosis

Imperial Jumptroopers

If we log in and register Nyt, we can post up what we have for you?

I'll have to give you contributor rights to do so. If you're interested in contributing, let me know, and I can do that.

I haven't had the opportunity to register on your site yet, but shouldn't jumptroopers have Pilot (Planetary) as a minion skill, since that's what is needed to properly fly a jetpack and is the major thing that separates them from normal troopers?

That occurred to me the other day, as well. As I was sitting in the airport waiting to board a plane. :blink: I'm currently several states away from all of my resources currently to double check (and update if necessary).

And it's fixed.

I'm digging that and will have to investigate further. Nicely done!

Cool site, Nytwyng. I've often thought of making something similar for my players, not that I have an active game going at the moment, but that's a whole 'nother issue all together.

Dusting this off a bit. There have been some updates made here and there since I last posted any. And, I've got a work in progress of updating the earlier planet pages now that I've settled into a good template.

The big news is that I'm trying to get into a regular posting schedule (and, as soon as I say that, I'm going to hope that the holidays don't totally mess that up). The plan going forward is this:

Mondays - an NPC

Wednesdays - gear, ship, other custom content

Fridays - planet

I'm tossing around the notion of occasional gazeteers for some of the planet pages (especially the custom planets).

Under this new schedule, last week saw the posting of Nym , the Scurgg H-6 prototype bomber , and Lok . This week will see Quinlan Vos, a custom Force power (Psychometry), and Bakura.

Check it out and let me know what you think.