Who's Excited.....

By dragoku, in UFS Off Topic

for street fighter IV?

i know i am

I'll be picking it when it hits the market as I've been an SF fan since '92. I'm quite looking forward to it as well.

I've preordered the Limited Edition as it comes with a Strategy Guide, Full Length Blu-Ray movie (not sure which one) 2 Figures (Ryu and Crimson Viper) and access to exclusive downloadable content.

OF COURSE!

I've already played the Arcade version twice, and it met my expectations and then some. Just pure awesome. Then to find out DAN is in the console version?!?!?!

I've even got myself an arcade stick so I can practice for when I play against the pros on Live!

Psh ive already played and beaten it with Ken, what else matters lol. I kid (about it not mattering) I cant wait. I want it NAO I dont want to have to sit in a car for 40mins spending 15-20bucks just to get my ass kicked by asians.

To correct my previous post the PS3 gets the Ryu figure and the 360 gets the Crimson Viper figure.

where is this pre order you speak of? gamestop?

Oooh i'm excited ^_^ i saw a sakura trailer for it the other day, made me even more excited!

i thought this thread was gonna be about christmas ;_;

Anyone see the special edition stuff? It's pretty sweet.

Honestly, though, I'm more excited about Tatsunoko vs. Capcom.

Smazzurco said:

where is this pre order you speak of? gamestop?

Yes reserve at your local gamestop and you get something like a ryu headband at pickup. But the collectors edition of the game will come with the content I have previously mentioned.

papernaut said:

Anyone see the special edition stuff? It's pretty sweet.

Honestly, though, I'm more excited about Tatsunoko vs. Capcom.

You mean that game that's NOT gonna come out over here.

Sure, I'm excited, it'll put my 360 stick in use more than it's been lately.

PS3 lacks region enconding, so jap version for me! Except, it'll be on wii for a really, really long time...

papernaut said:

PS3 lacks region enconding, so jap version for me! Except, it'll be on wii for a really, really long time...

Exactly. Honestly, the Capcom roster I find extremely underwhelming.

:-) Graphics look a little cartoony, but it's gonna be great!

Homme Chapeau said:

papernaut said:

Exactly. Honestly, the Capcom roster I find extremely underwhelming.

Saccharin said:

Oooh i'm excited ^_^ i saw a sakura trailer for it the other day, made me even more excited!

i thought this thread was gonna be about christmas ;_;

Indeed. At frist it was awesome. Then came Sakura... and it attained a level of zomgihavetobuythisgame not felt for a looooong while.

TripsEX said:

It's no MvC, I'll tell you that much.

If it had at least the same roster size, the dated game mechanics would have been understandable.