Destiny Deck Builder Now Available!!

By Orog, in Star Wars: Destiny

This is an excellent tool! It helps me to visualize what kid of a deck I will build.

Hopefully in the future we'll be able to save different decks within the website, and not need to create separate links.

Who do we report errors to? The Han Solo card text in that webapp doesn't match up with the card image found in Table Top Simulator.

This is an excellent tool! It helps me to visualize what kid of a deck I will build.

Hopefully in the future we'll be able to save different decks within the website, and not need to create separate links.

Thanks for the feedback. I built this deckbuilder as a way of teaching myself HTML, etc so I'm learning as I go. As soon as I figure out saving decks it'll be in there. I've got a big list of stuff I want to add and tweak before launch. :)

Who do we report errors to? The Han Solo card text in that webapp doesn't match up with the card image found in Table Top Simulator.

Cheers, caught the typo and it's now fixed. Bugs can be reported to [email protected] or just DM me on here.

Thanks for the feedback. I built this deckbuilder as a way of teaching myself HTML, etc so I'm learning as I go. As soon as I figure out saving decks it'll be in there. I've got a big list of stuff I want to add and tweak before launch. :)

Cheers, caught the typo and it's now fixed. Bugs can be reported to [email protected] or just DM me on here.

Will do, thanks!