How do I upload?

By skyman, in Doom

I recently just downloaded the Doom game board map editor. I'm going to make a series and just finished my First scernario of a few. I was wondering how do I upload it and share it with you guys. If you don't feel like replying here then you can contact me at [email protected]

No such option on these forums I don't think. If you register over at Boardgamegeek.com, you can upload Files there.

How does one post images on these forums? Also, is there a program out there that will let me put a lot of images into one pdf. file that doesn't cost hundreds of dollars?

Do you own MS Word or OpenOffice? Word being rather common and OpenOffice being free. Both of these allow you to Print To PDF, and as such will create a PDF file without needing to own the whole Acrobat suite (just the print driver that I believe still comes free from Adobe).

As for uploading, the old website used to have a place where fans could upload their custom missions, but I think that feature got dropped in the new website. Best place is to go over to www.boardgamegeek.com and create an account there, and upload the files in the Doom boardgame section.

-shnar