Expasion symbols/icons.

By Jonny WS, in Talisman

I was just wondering if anyone has, or knows a place to get images of all the expansion symbols/icons for all of the various expansions.

I have done a google search but nothing has come up so far unfortunately.

I can stick up some smallish 78x78 icons if you like.

Like this:

icon_reaper.png icon_dungeon.png icon_frostmarch.png icon_highland.png icon_sacred-pool.png icon_dragon.png icon_blood-moon.png icon_city.png icon_nether-realm.png icon_firelands.png icon_woodland.png icon_deep-realms.png icon_harbinger.png icon_cataclysm.png

Edited by talismanisland

I can stick up some smallish 78x78 icons if you like.

Like this:

icon_reaper.png icon_dungeon.png icon_frostmarch.png icon_highland.png icon_sacred-pool.png icon_dragon.png icon_blood-moon.png icon_city.png icon_nether-realm.png icon_firelands.png icon_woodland.png icon_deep-realms.png icon_harbinger.png icon_cataclysm.png

Thank you Jon, this is very useful!

This should be uploaded to talismanisland or BGG, as I fear that all the forums with GW licensed titles here, along with its content, will soon disappear into a horrible black void!

Wow, thanks guys! I do not know how you found it so easily but I really appreciate it! Thank you!

Do you have larger images available somewhere? Perhaps on your website Jon?

Edited by Jonny WS

Wow, thanks guys! I do not know how you found it so easily but I really appreciate it! Thank you!

Do you have larger images available somewhere? Perhaps on your website Jon?

If you go to the links I provided, there are other sizes available right there.