Another week goes by...

By Supertoe, in BattleLore

And still...

0b9fa17f0fb745c86b12779e4aa7c9305993c947

Be patient... a lot of people are waiting for them ... so, maybe next year, but they will arrive!

Still saying Dwarves would be better. Either way, I wouldn't turn down basically anything at this point.

I don't care... just please release something....

Still saying Dwarves would be better. Either way, I wouldn't turn down basically anything at this point.

I just would love dwarfes... would be insta "shut up and take my Money!"...

but also elves would be great. but at the moment, we have to play with what we have. Patience is a gift.

I just would love dwarfes... would be insta "shut up and take my Money!"...

but also elves would be great. but at the moment, we have to play with what we have. Patience is a gift.

For me it would be Orcs that would be "get in the car guys we're driving to FFG to steal the prototype", but yeah, at this point I'd take anything.

Honestly, I would not take anything. It's army packs or bust. I'm not really a fan of the neutral units; I just want to see more factions added.

I was initially opposed to neutral units, but couldn't resist buying, and we had a great fun playing the last game with them

Quite sure that a next fraction would not be a third "dark" fraction... so no orks I imagine.

I neither want more neutral units at the moment. Haven't bought the existing ones neither. The game is pricy enough that I want new mechanics when I buy something, and not just a new legend...

Edited by phalgast

Any new faction would be fine by me. I just want some more content!