A fillable Anima character sheet; topic names are still not my fortee edition

By Raenx, in Anima: Beyond Fantasy RPG

Greetings and salutations, awkward bows to you all.

Not sure how many people here used to frequent Cipher-studios AnimeBB but I digress.
I am... me? I guess. Sort of irrelevant.
Back in 2014 I was just starting out with Anima and we found the contained character sheets lacking (for lack of better words).
So we went to surf the wide web for something better and there was a fair amount of them.
Most of them were quite simple and clean, but being a vanity obsessed person I wanted to find a "pretty" paper.
We found one that was sooo cool! It was originally a spanish sheet that another member had halfway translated.

The thread was long dead when we found it and we thought it was a darn shame.
So we started to clean it up from bits and pieces that weren't translated, cleaned the format, fixed the lines, added missing stuff.

This sheet had alot of information printed already on the page so it was really neat for us just starting out.
Eventually, while playing we noticed stuff we felt missing from the paper and so I started adding to it.
Moving, cleaning, making new stuff, it's really quite a fair bit from where we started.

Now late that year we were having a bit of an issue, on of our memebers was most likely moving to another city, a so 5hours away.
So we needed a paper for Roll20 or something of the sort.
Being the only sod that enjoys editing photos, video, audio and the like I took a shot at learning PDF Forms.
I had a link for it on Cipher-studios old forum, some might know of it.

But it's down now, so I figured that for anyone interested in it; I would post a link to my GDrive here aswell.

I hope you will enjoy it.
Ps. I would put it in a fancy "Here" text... but I can't figure out how to do it on this board.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5YQKbZVXABDNENDYjBicWVBaWs

As Cipher decided to close I lost the entire changelog I had.
The latest edition I put up fixed all the Advantages/Disadvantages and secondaries to me in alphabetical order.
However I noticed now that on the secondaries some of them show incorrect modifier value next to the skill.
The Final value however is set to the correct stat mod.
I'll remake that stat line to work for the "Natural mods" per level.

In another note, the Total Max DP that was tied to level script broke in the latest edition.
Level still works to calculate your precense for you.

Hey there, nice to see you again!