Cipher Forum

By BAoT, in Anima: Beyond Fantasy RPG

Anyone know what's up with our sister-forum over at Cipher Studios? Anyone have any news?

No idea, been wondering that myself.

No idea. It had done this before, but after some testing it seems that it is not just the Anima forum, but there main website and other forums are down as well.

Hey, Carlos is looking into it now, but he thinks that it has most likely been shut down. However, he also said that if that was the case that he will create a new Official english Anima forum us, so there shouldnt be any need to worry too much, the english community will be back and active again in the near future :)

I will keep everyone posted with the details as I get them.

Edited by Black-Fox

Don't suppose any one has any idea if anything is happen with them having a forum again for English users?

Don't suppose any one has any idea if anything is happen with them having a forum again for English users?

Yes, Black-Fox's post right above you has the answer to your question.

Hey, Carlos is looking into it now, but he thinks that it has most likely been shut down. However, he also said that if that was the case that he will create a new Official english Anima forum us, so there shouldnt be any need to worry too much, the english community will be back and active again in the near future :)

I will keep everyone posted with the details as I get them.

So it seems that cipher-studios.com is now a art website. I knew they were dropping Anima, but I didn't realize that they were totally going away.

Well looks like we have been full abandoned to our fate , if they were going to pull out of English support it would have been nice to know

rather then be left like this wondering why

Well looks like we have been full abandoned to our fate , if they were going to pull out of English support it would have been nice to know

rather then be left like this wondering why

Chances are no more Anima Books being published in the future. It's been almost 4 years since Gaia 2 came out overseas. We were barely lucky to get a Spanish copy of Gaia 2 and are slowly but surely translating it ourselves into English. It's a shame honestly.