This would be funnier in deathwatch.

By Professor Tanhauser, in Deathwatch

Oh imperator! Now I have a rule 34 image of a blood angel making out with a necron lord on a pile of tyranid corpses!

But yeah, dice have way of trowing out curveballs like that...

Since this sequence of events depended on rolling a 1,1,1 and 20 in that exact sequence by two people using 2 different d20's the odds of it happening are 1 in 160,000.

Since this sequence of events depended on rolling a 1,1,1 and 20 in that exact sequence by two people using 2 different d20's the odds of it happening are 1 in 160,000.

Don't make me quote Han Solo! ;)

Also shouldn't the fact that it's two people using different dice make it more likely to occur?

Plus you should see my group play King of tokio Pandakia with the Panda express mutation: you need 6 different results on 6 dice after 3 (re) rolls to get another turn: the amount of times that combo has gone off... (Not that it helps because we have to win within 6 or 7 turns because my godchild will score at least 3 points per turn and the first to reach 20 wins)

No. Rolling an exact sequence of numbers on d20s has the same odds if 1,2,3 or 4 people roll. One person rolling 1 d20 four times has the same chance of getting an exact sequence as 4 people each rolling a different d20 in sequence.

Edited by Professor Tanhauser