There are Forum Archives on FFG (Where these will likely go)

By ThenDoctor, in Dark Heresy General Discussion

You do can post to them, I've deliberately tested it, yet the real question is if anyone will still post there in a year or two...

You do can post to them, I've deliberately tested it, yet the real question is if anyone will still post there in a year or two...

Well, WFRP has been dead for quite some time; and people do still post there from time to time.

Is that like the corporate graveyard of publishing LMFAO

It's probably just easier to move them to archives than delete them.

I guess it will be rollforheresy where everyone will migrate eventually, they have made a welcoming announcement on the homepage suggesting that a lot of people are already there, darkreign creators moved there too with all their content, and even their forum looks exactly like this one.

But I think the real reason why people go there is because they don't really have much options, the only two "old" web-sites left dedicated to WH40K RP -- scholaprogenium and ordo malleus -- have had no new content in years while having no forums, and while there's a plenty of forums that have small groups of WH40K RP people there, they tend to be almost exclusively about actual playing rather than content creation or discussion, and talking about this forum, well it has only one, yet very serious, drawback -- it's essentially a simple stack-model forum that makes navigating its almost 7000 threads (and that's only DH1 threads) kinda hard to do, let alone taking some sense of order to it...

So yeah, for a year or so there might still be something going on here, even though actual decrease in forum activity started around 2014, yet still my bet is that by two years figuratively speaking there will be nothing but ashes left.

QUOTE "You do can post to them, I've deliberately tested it, yet the real question is if anyone will still post there in a year or two..."

I will > I'm staying on these FORUMs

AKA You can find Morbid here > I will continue to work on material and post here

Stay GAMING

Morbid

Edited by MorbidDon

You do know there's an actual quoting system right?

Nah > I'm kinda primitive when it comes to forums and the like... LOL

I will play with more of the buttons then > Thanks for the tip Doc!