dice and expansions

By tundrra, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

i was thinking about buying some extra dice sets? Which got me thinking if there are full dice sets in the expansions it would be better to just pick one of those up early. I read the product description for WoD and AoD and didnt see it listed, is this a oversight or do they come with the core set only and sold seperatly for the extra?

The Expansions do not have extra dice sets (Save the RtL & SoB, they have the Campaign Silver & Gold power dice).

So the best thing is to just order the Extra sets of Dice.

In our games every player has a set of dice. It speeds things up a little, but over the course of many games it adds up to a lot of saved time.

my 2 cents, Erik

The ideal number of sets you need is 5. Five of the regular dice sets, one for each player....and five sets of the silver and gold dice, however....you could probably get away with four.

The only thing that we all need is extra stealth dice. Its easy to lose, so more of those would be perfect!

seems the FFG store is sold out of dice has well has GameOutfitters.com and my local dealer:) I guess we will be sharing a little bit longer.

The Tomb of Ice also features a single unique die for the Stealth abilities. If you're looking to make more sets, you could probably go to www.customdice.com, describe the dice to them and they would probably make them for you.