Any one aware of launch party in Sacramento, California area?

By warmonkey1024, in Star Wars: Destiny

I have been searching online ever since I found out about the event online but haven't found anything yet. Is anyone aware of this event happening in greater Sacramento area?

I'd possibly drive up for one. Have you called all the local stores to ask directly, in case they have not listed it yet -- or if they are on the fence about running one?

Edited by Blutsteigen

I'd possibly drive up for one. Have you called all the local stores to ask directly, in case they have not listed it yet -- or if they are on the fence about running one?

I have only talked to Big Brother Comics in midtown. They won't be hosting a launch party but will be stocking the product.

I guess I'll try a few other stores and see if they are going to host it. If not I'll need to drive up to Berkeley since that's the closest one I'm aware of.

Any update on this? I am in the Sacramento area and am interested in maybe checking this game out or getting into it.

Closest thing is Fairfield. I called all stores in Sacramento/Roseville area multiple times and no update. I'm going to outflank games in Fairfield, about an hour drive

Hmm...okay, thank you.

If any of you can make the drive, there is one down south in Fresno at the Crazy Squirrel game store.

The date is slated for Saturday, November 19th at 5 PM.

I'd drop them a line on Facebook or call to let them know.

The Squirrel is a great shop -- would be fun to see some of you.