Finding groups

By kolonelklink, in Star Wars: Destiny

Any resources out there to help set up or connect with player groups, in my case in Colorado Springs?

Any resources out there to help set up or connect with player groups, in my case in Colorado Springs?

People have been posting in Destiny Shapers their local groups. I would recommend joining and asking. If you don't want to join, I can ask on your behalf. Lmk :)

People have been posting in Destiny Shapers their local groups. I would recommend joining and asking. If you don't want to join, I can ask on your behalf. Lmk :)

Thanks!! Can't wait to start playing

Thanks!! Can't wait to start playing

You are welcome :)

Texas has a FB group that was created recently for those that live there. I personally live in North Dallas and would be happy to meet up (once the game comes out =P)

There's a SoCal Star Wars: Destiny facebook group for those in Southern California.

I'm guessing that at least one shop if not more will be trying to get the kit for the launch. That will probably be a good way to find people wanting to play. I'm not sure when shops find out if they got one or not. I'd think Petries, Gamers Haven, and Yellow King would be the most likely shops to call and see if they are getting one. Those have the biggest Star Wars game player bases. Enchanted Realms has a huge Magic scene, but I'm not sure if they are looking at Destiny or not.

Edited by FezDaBrute

I'm guessing that at least one shop if not more will be trying to get the kit for the launch. That will probably be a good way to find people wanting to play. I'm not sure when shops find out if they got one or not. I'd think Petries, Gamers Haven, and Yellow King would be the most likely shops to call and see if they are getting one. Those have the biggest Star Wars game player bases. Enchanted Realms has a huge Magic scene, but I'm not sure if they are looking at Destiny or not.

Just reached out to Petrie's and they said they were getting the kit, which is probably where I'll end up making my homebase.

Just reached out to Petrie's and they said they were getting the kit, which is probably where I'll end up making my homebase.

I'll probably end up there as well. Although if multiple stores have them on different nights I might go to more than 1. This will be my first card game that I am going to buy into and my first collectable game as well so it should be interesting.

I'll probably end up there as well. Although if multiple stores have them on different nights I might go to more than 1. This will be my first card game that I am going to buy into and my first collectable game as well so it should be interesting.

I dabbled in some of the LCG's but felt i was always behind the meta because I came late to the party and didn't have all the cards. Looking forward to being in on the ground floor, plus I love collecting stuff. Should be fun. I'll probably always be up for a game or two, just send me a message if you want to play come release.