Will There Be A Frozen Wastes?

By knowah2, in Runebound

Snow bound fantasy is my favorite theme. Do you think that Fantasy Flight may choose to remake Frozen Wastes, or at least do a similar snow themed expansion. I would buy it in a heartbeat.

I hope we'll see an organic development of the whole Terrinoth world over the next 12-18 months (books with lore, maps, and so on) and that each of these regions / continents will be explored in their lines

I hope we'll see an organic development of the whole Terrinoth world over the next 12-18 months (books with lore, maps, and so on) and that each of these regions / continents will be explored in their lines

I couldn't agree more. Having a fleshed out bit of lore along with expansions associated for each region would be ideal. I just hope that sooner or later we get to explore the cold, snowy northern regions of Terrinoth! Runebound 2nd was my favorite game, and Frozen Wastes my favorite expansion, but I had to get rid of it unfortunately. So I'm hoping to get some good snowy fantasy eventually for my Runebound 3rd,

Snow bound fantasy is my favorite theme. Do you think that Fantasy Flight may choose to remake Frozen Wastes, or at least do a similar snow themed expansion. I would buy it in a heartbeat.

Snow-themed? Hell yes.!

Frozen Wastes?

no

I refuse to play alien quests, end of story.

Frozen Fantasy is one of my absolute favourite settings as well, really hoping we get something in this vein, even if it isn't totally Frozen Wastes.

Mists of Zanaga was good stuff as well, so a jungle theme would also be well-received :)

would love ice, desert, jungle and some island (think carribean or pacific) map.

only problem: current expansions won't be compatible outside of items, heroes and skills

On 10/6/2016 at 12:46 AM, Julia said:

Two years on we've got the book, hopefully now more of the variety in the book reaches (or in some cases as it's from out of print expansions/ older versions), returns to the various Terrinoth games. I'm liking everything that's been done with Terrinoth recently, quite excited for the next couple of years too, I think there's more to come especially with them losing some of the GW product lines and looking to make more of their own 'universe' as a result.

But agree on the anti alieny view (Supertoe's comment) - the machines thing just doesn't fit the fantasy genre, so I can live without any hi tech ancients/aliens, stick to the fantasy lore!

Edited by Watercolour Dragon