Healing?

By CEOWolf, in Arkham Horror: The Card Game

So I really wanna buy this game but I was a bit concerned if anyone played it at any event spoiling it and not under a NDA are their cards to remove damage? Cuz it seems skimming over everything your more likely to be defeated by cracking or collapsing then losing to Doom counters.

So I really wanna buy this game but I was a bit concerned if anyone played it at any event spoiling it and not under a NDA are their cards to remove damage? Cuz it seems skimming over everything your more likely to be defeated by cracking or collapsing then losing to Doom counters.

There are 2 spoiled cards with healing effects. Medical Texts and First Aid.

Oh? There not on any news post I thought I found all the cards spoiled. (then again I don't have twitter so)

Oh? There not on any news post I thought I found all the cards spoiled. (then again I don't have twitter so)

arkhamdb.com.

They'd better have a Whiskey card in the base set. There's nothing quite like stumbling through the indescribable horrors while half-drunk on whiskey and your trusty shotgun slung over your shoulder.

Edited by HolySorcerer

They'd better have a Whiskey card in the base set. There's nothing quite like stumbling through the indescribable horrors while half-drunk on whiskey and your trusty shotgun slung over your shoulder.

I'd rather opium seems appropriate

I haven't seen anything to restore sanity yet, have I just missed it?

I haven't seen anything to restore sanity yet, have I just missed it?

http://arkhamdb.com/card/01019

Ok thanks, I hope Mystic has something too since they seem to take a lot of horror for spells

Ok thanks, I hope Mystic has something too since they seem to take a lot of horror for spells

Not healing per se, but the Holy Rosary has a sanity value on it, so you can allocate horror to it rather than your investigator.

Edited by Vlad3theImpaler

Well back to the original question: So judging from the database it might be possible the Core set has one card to heal per class.

Well back to the original question: So judging from the database it might be possible the Core set has one card to heal per class.

Unlikely. We might get something that restores sanity for Mystics, but Rogues and Survivors are probably gonna have to tough it out.

Unlikely. We might get something that restores sanity for Mystics, but Rogues and Survivors are probably gonna have to tough it out.

Rogues I'll agree but Survivors strike me as reasonably having a healing ability cuz out in the wild of Arkham your bound to figure out how to stitch yourself up.

Rogues I'll agree but Survivors strike me as reasonably having a healing ability cuz out in the wild of Arkham your bound to figure out how to stitch yourself up.

More likely because they're just lucky, they'll get damage mitigation effects than healing.

Having some experience in what they have done in LOTR LCG healing seemed pretty reserved to certain spheres, mostly just Lore. The benefit is that this is both a multiplayer game and that players are allowed to have multiple classes in their deck. So even if a class doesn't have healing or sanity recovery, the extra class might, or in the case of the Dunwich Legacy, cards from any other class may be added.

arkhamdb.com.

That was fast.