Miskatonic museum release date.

By soul31, in Arkham Horror: The Card Game

If the rumors are true, and core set is released in october, that means we would get one month (december or november) without release. Does this ever happened with other lcg? Or maybe core release is pushed to november. Or maybe even ( i really hope this isn't the case) bi-monthly releases.

If the rumors are true, and core set is released in october, that means we would get one month (december or november) without release. Does this ever happened with other lcg? Or maybe core release is pushed to november. Or maybe even ( i really hope this isn't the case) bi-monthly releases.

There's always a break after the core and at the end of cycles. Particularly in Lotr, and since this is coop too, I expect more of the same.

There's also Dunwich Horror deluxe box. Every other lcg has a break after core set and usually after deluxe boxes too.

I'm Assuming it will start of really slow. November will be core (End of October) I would imagine Dunwich will be January/Late December, and the mythos packs will start monthly in Feb/Mar? Just speculation but I've been playing LCGS for the last year and that's what seems to be the norm.

I may be incorrect, but I feel like FFG never posts exact dates and that is frustrating. However I know that Arkham nights is this weekend which will probably mean they release the Core the next week *fingers crossed* and then Dunwich at the beginning of December and MM in January.

I'm Assuming it will start of really slow. November will be core (End of October) I would imagine Dunwich will be January/Late December, and the mythos packs will start monthly in Feb/Mar? Just speculation but I've been playing LCGS for the last year and that's what seems to be the norm.

I think that in the original article they mention 4th quarter which is December and not Jan and then in this preview they say early 1st quarter.

I think that in the original article they mention 4th quarter which is December and not Jan and then in this preview they say early 1st quarter.

If you're new to FFG, you may not realize that announced release dates are often quite meaningless.

If you're new to FFG, you may not realize that announced release dates are often quite meaningless.

I'm not super new, but this is the first one where I am on the edge of my seat waiting for the game to come out.

Also Arkham Nights is Next Weekend, but the Core set may come at the same time

Also Arkham Nights is Next Weekend, but the Core set may come at the same time

I doubt it since it hasn't been updated from on the boat to shipping now. Even though these indicators are not accurate. The time once it reaches shipping now status it is will most definitely be released within 2 weeks.

My assumptions are also when the rest of the world will be getting not just FFG. They could most likely release it at Arkham Nights next weekend but I highly doubt the rest of the world will get access to it at the same time.

I will say that FFG has gotten better at release schedules since they got bought out by Asmodee. I remember back with AGOT1E, the "monthly" schedule was very very flexible. These days, it feels like they're getting the monthly packs out like clockwork. But I'm also coming from Conquest being my main LCG, so maybe that was just FFG pushing that product out ASAP before the GW license fell through.

My (optimistic) money's on:

Mid-to-late October for the Core Set (they'll have it at Arkham Nights, and I assume they'd want their new horror-themed games out in time for Halloween)

December for The Dunwich Legacy

January for Miskatonic Museum

i agree !

Core set will not be out next week. They flat out said that Arkham Nights is an early release. I'd expect the 27th for actual release with an announcement on the 20th of "available next week" as they have started to do.

I just hope I can get the money to buy all three things when their out :P

You will have time. I'd rather expect it to be Core in October, Deluxe in December, pack one in January. They normally announce products 3 months in advance which lines up.

Core set will not be out next week. They flat out said that Arkham Nights is an early release. I'd expect the 27th for actual release with an announcement on the 20th of "available next week" as they have started to do.

I think I will stay away from the forum between arkham night and the moment I will start playing with my pre-ordered copy. I fear there will be too many spoiler.

You will have time. I'd rather expect it to be Core in October, Deluxe in December, pack one in January. They normally announce products 3 months in advance which lines up.

That may well be but I don't have any money.. (or a job)

That may well be but I don't have any money.. (or a job)

Where do you live? There may be a community large enough that you can join without bringing your own deck. If people buy multiple Core Sets (I will get 2 myself), they can probably spare a deck for you, too.

Where do you live? There may be a community large enough that you can join without bringing your own deck. If people buy multiple Core Sets (I will get 2 myself), they can probably spare a deck for you, too.

I live in Columbus Ohio.

I live in Columbus Ohio.

There's gotta be game groups for you there. Look around, check forums, Facebook, even Google searches. Local game stores are a good bet, too. They have organized play groups and probably have an Arkham Horror interest group.

The closest game shop does more miniatures but they'll probably sell it at any rate.