South Florida Armada

By Swusn, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

Wohoo! after a long time of no Armada scene in Broward county Florida a new game store has opened less than 1 mile from my house.

I spoke with the owner and they are very eager to help support a regular Armada game night.

I will be at Loot: Games and Comics this Wednesday (and future Wednesdays if there is interest) at 7:30 PM ready for some Armada if anyone wants to join me. The shop is small and can fit a few games of Armada but the owner told me they have access to neighboring empty shops if needed so there should be more than enough room.

The store is located at 10251 West Sample Road Suite A, Coral Springs, Florida.

If you live in or around Broward county come on out.

The store's facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/LootGC/

For those of you who were interested. Loot will be closed today (10/5) due to hurricane Matthew. See you next Wednesday (10/12) for our regularly scheduled Armada.

Unfortunately, youre on the wrong coast for me.

So the 10/12 meetup was a success. Just myself and one other but at least two more have expressed interest in attending next week.

I spoke to the store owner about hosting a CC campaign when it is released. We are thinking about framing the board and hanging it on the wall while using grease pens to track campaign progression.