Anyone got a Pheonix Down?

By FlameChampion267, in Hollow Bastion

So it's been about a week since the announcement, what are the odds the game will be picked up by another company and revived?

what anouncement can you give me a link D:

Here's a quick link:

www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_foros_discusion.asp

'N I have hopes that another company will be able to pick it up. This was truly a wonderful card game to play, 'n I would love to see it keep goin, one way or another, certainly.

I hope another company does try to pickup this game

#1 The title of this thread made me laugh on a number of levels

#2 I'd say this game has a less-than-favorable chance to get picked up. I mean yeah, it's a TCG based on a hugely popular video game, but it's future is forseeable. I mean unless a company will be willing to not only redistribute the cards, but also fight for the rights to produce their own cards I doubt this game will get for than an interested glance

D: you're too negative im sure theres a company out there willing to take a game this awesome and find a way profit from it

devilmonkey said:

#1 The title of this thread made me laugh on a number of levels

#2 I'd say this game has a less-than-favorable chance to get picked up. I mean yeah, it's a TCG based on a hugely popular video game, but it's future is forseeable. I mean unless a company will be willing to not only redistribute the cards, but also fight for the rights to produce their own cards I doubt this game will get for than an interested glance

Considering what Bandai has done with the Naruto and DBZ card games....I'm not entirely sure that second statement is true...If you get a big enough intellectual property, give it enough promotion and backing...it's gonna make money. And as with all things on this Earth...money talks.

I strongly believe this game just needed a company that A) knew what it was doing with it and B) Wanted to take a chance....those two things together form a money pile big enough to entice the orginal ccompany to let you do whatever you want with their game.

Keeping hope alive? News? anyone out there.....