Duplicate Plot Card

By pigmonger, in Middle-earth Quest

Howdy guys! Just bought the game a few days ago and love it. A few of the plastic pieces are busted, but that's no problem. I do have one question. I have 2 "A Broken Line of Kings" cards. It's a red plot card. Since there's no other duplicate plot cards, I'm wondering if I'm missing one.

The other red cards I have are Osgiliath Invaded, Orcs in the Mountains, and Rise of the Uruk Hai (and the Monsters in the East starting plot card of course).

Thanks guys!

Anyone else seeing asp errors when you open this page?

Seems to have cleared up now. Anyway, I have 2x "A Broken Line of Kings" as well, so should be okay. That Plot might be my favourite Plot in the game, it's easy to slap down early, moves the Red 2 spaces and negates resting and encounters in the Haven it affects (which is 99% Lothlorien). And there are two copies, so if the Heroes remove one, just slap another right back in there.

I have 2 as well. I asked the same question when the game first came out. Seemed strange to have 2 of just that one card.

Yeah, I noticed this too when I first got the game. In a panic, I checked all of the decks, read stuff online, even checked unrelated games for possible duplicates! Eventually, I found a thread where this was mentioned and my panic subsided. A note in the rules would have been nice.

Robert

You said a few of your "plastic pieces are busted".
You should email FFG and tell them. They are very good about replacing broken or missing pieces. Likely it will cost you nothing. Such a great and friendly company!