Questions about equality

By Oker, in Mansions of Madness

Hello everyone,

just started playing MoM, and bumped into a few questions right away.

- If a mythos effect reads: "The investigator with the highest number of items..." or "The investigator with the lowest Lore..." but investigators tie at the given aspect, does the mythos affect both of them, or its up to the players to decide who is affected?

- If two investigators share the same space on the board, and a mythos effect causes a monster to attack the nearest investigator, which one will be its target? Are both investigators attacked?

Thank you in advance.

O.

Wow, these are great questions. I don't know about the first one, but for the second one I'm inclined to say that only one attack is made and it's up to the Keeper to choose who the victim is.

Wow, these are great questions. I don't know about the first one, but for the second one I'm inclined to say that only one attack is made and it's up to the Keeper to choose who the victim is.

The OP posted this also on Mansions 2nd edition board, so, I imagine this post here is an error. Questions are actually pertinent to the 2nd edition of the game, and are covered by the Rules Reference

Yes, sorry for posting it twice, I only noticed later, that both the 1st and 2nd editions have separate forums. (New guy here)

So my question was about the 2nd edition, that's the version we own.

If the administrator feels like deleting this topic, please do so.