6 Scenarios now released?

By cvtuttle, in Mansions of Madness Second Edition

So I just want to make sure I am understanding the app correctly. Even though I include all my expansions from 1st edition as "enabled" there are currently only 6 scenarios available? (There were 4 until the update today... which adds 2).

Is this correct?

If so - how often are you guys at FF looking at adding scenarios?

We absolutely LOVE this game and the integration with the app is flawlessly done. Would love for more variety of missions... As a player I am even willing to purchase DLC for more missions.

Thanks!

I still waiting on my own copy of Polish edition (it should be in next week the latest! :) , but I fully attach to questions from cvtuttle! I need more and more!

Placing new scenarios in the app is something that you, FFG, should and MUST do for us. Unless, you want our fury to be released... ;)

If you decide to make our own scenarios in the app (by some kind of app-driven tool maybe?) would be the best thing EVER for that community! You will gain new worshippers then and by the end (and best for you) - more money for The Game (with DLCs).

Be the first who will start The New Era Of Board Games and let my dreams come true! :)