First Destiny Podcast has Launch: The Chance Cube

By JediGeekGirl, in Star Wars: Destiny

Hi everyone, I would like to share the news that the first podcast for the Destiny game has launch and its called The Chance Cube and it can be found @ chancecube.starwarstce.com and on itunes.

I know that there are other people who are in the process of starting podcasts of their own and I want to remind everyone that only though working together can we grow this game. If you are someone who is in the process of doing a blog, podcast, etc for Destiny please contact me as I would love to work together and contribute so we can grow together. It's truly exciting :)

*PS. It's not my podcast, I just wanted to share.

Sigh... the last thing I need right now is another podcast (only because I'm so far behind the ones I've got), but damnit all I'm subscribing anyway :)

That podcast is really rough for me to listen to. I appreciate the attempt, but its rather dry regarding content as well as some of the information was incorrect. Noting the mistake where the host mentions the importance of die vs dice, but at about 10 mins, he mentions a character bringing multiple die to the table. I just don't really know....

Sigh... the last thing I need right now is another podcast (only because I'm so far behind the ones I've got), but damnit all I'm subscribing anyway :)

Just because there is another podcast doesn't mean that everyone can not work together to help each other out. Everyone will have their own flare to bring to the podcast world and I am sure that there enough areas in the game to focus on that every podcast can be different enough to stand out. I for one will support everyone I can. :)

I'm not much on speculation or theory-crafting, but once the game is out I plan to dig into the blogs and podcast thing. I'm hoping this game attracts a great community.

I'm not much on speculation or theory-crafting, but once the game is out I plan to dig into the blogs and podcast thing. I'm hoping this game attracts a great community.

me too but we all have to do our part even if it's just being a friendly person to approach :)

me too but we all have to do our part even if it's just being a friendly person to approach :)

Yep :)

Just because there is another podcast doesn't mean that everyone can not work together to help each other out. Everyone will have their own flare to bring to the podcast world and I am sure that there enough areas in the game to focus on that every podcast can be different enough to stand out. I for one will support everyone I can. :)

You're letting the conversation in the other thread taint your reaction to my response. I was referring to my general load of podcasts, not Destiny ones in particular. The fact is because of the way I read these forums I hadn't even seen the other thread yet when I responded to you.

You're letting the conversation in the other thread taint your reaction to my response. I was referring to my general load of podcasts, not Destiny ones in particular. The fact is because of the way I read these forums I hadn't even seen the other thread yet when I responded to you.

I apologize, I misunderstood you. I'm in the same boat, I currently am subscribed to 21 podcasts

I'm a reformed podcast fan. At the height of my groups involvement with rpg's I was subscribed to....many. :)

I am just excited that we have any buzz on the game to hold us over until November.

I didn't see an RSS feed on my Android mobile device. Did I overlook it?

Thanks!

J--

Thanks!

J--

It's not my podcast and I have IOS. If you join my group, the creater is in there and you can ask him :)

Thanks!

J--

The show is hosted on iTunes, Google Play, and Stitcher. I'm an iPhone user myself. If you have other places you feel I need to list, let me know!