Just tore down 8 old decks... card / pack stats for interest sake.

By TragicTheBlathering, in Call of Cthulhu LCG

So I'm having a kind of CoC revival. I always loved this game and recently for reasons I opened my old box and was flicking through the cards. I was struck by how ******* awesome this game is and always has been.
Anyway, I kinda stopped playing before the series of Deluxe Expansions. Though I was dipping my toe until Keeper of the Gate. My point is my decks are old and I was missing the infamous Dreamlands pack at the time these decks are made (I now currently own a 100% complete 3per card set of CoC!)
Anyway.. long story shot. I tore down all my old decks as I am planning to make some new ones and see if I can find a online scene to play them against as I was doing it I thought it would be interesting to see some of the distribution. Most of my decks were casual, but I had 2 tournament level decks as well. Endless Snakes and a Twilight Control.
8 Decks = 400 Cards
Core - 93
The Rituals of the Order - 46
Revelations - 41
Secrets of Arkham - 35
Summons of the Deep - 29
Ancient Relics - 26
The Key and the Gate - 24
Forgotten Lore - 8
Seekers of Knowledge - 18
Order of the Silver Twilight - 15
There is a number of cards used in multiple decks (like Master of Myths and more)
Anyway, thought this might be interesting.
Side Note : I'm going to be cross posting in CardGameDb and FFG to try and find CoC Players...