Final Fantasy XIII

By Card_Breaker, in Odds & Ends

Whoot, it's out! I hadn't even noticed it was released...wow. I'm not gonna get the Japanese version as I don't really understand the new system yet...

Can't wait until March though when it releases in the US. I love the entire game. The graphics are awesome, the music is fantastic (love the Chocobo theme), and the plot seems good.

Anyways, talk about it here.

I've only heard bad about it so far.

Apparently it's just an FFX rehash with a lack of storyline, incredibly linear stages and dungeons and general linearity as well (No shopping for example, so there's never any point in going back to a town you've visited).

Oh wow. I've heard the exact opposite. But of course, I guess we wouldn't know until we've played for ourselves.

I've heard all great reviews about the game, but like Troathel said, it's a great game, but doesn't compare to its past predecessors.

Ive had this game for a couple of months.

sorpresa.gif

sora09 said:

Ive had this game for a couple of months.

sorpresa.gif

Get off my internet.

Now.

Trothael said:

Get off my internet.

Now.

xD.

Well, it's the jap. version obviously, so I don't have much jealousy despite that huge bragging statement. No offense, but what was your intention of posting that besides bragging? Too let everyone know how much fun the game is considering none of the three of us have it? bragging. I'm not trying to be mean, but I feel as if it was a pointless statement to say the least, nor am I trying to start an argument, I just thought it was somewhat rude. sorry :(

TheChampIsHere said:

Well, it's the jap. version obviously, so I don't have much jealousy despite that huge bragging statement. No offense, but what was your intention of posting that besides bragging? Too let everyone know how much fun the game is considering none of the three of us have it? bragging. I'm not trying to be mean, but I feel as if it was a pointless statement to say the least, nor am I trying to start an argument, I just thought it was somewhat rude. sorry :(

Except his statement is impossible. He couldn't possibly have had the game for a couple months since it just came out 10 days ago. Unless of course he mistook it for a) a previous game (FF XII could be mistaken) or b) the game's demo.

Or, the more likely explanation, that he's your regular run of the mill internet braggert who only derives pleasure from thinking he's better than every other faceless person he interacts with on the interwebs and this general NEED for attention always involves lying like there's no tomorrow.

...but then again...I'm a pretty big and angry cynic, lol.