We need a new spoiler!

By Daft Blazer, in Arkham Horror: The Card Game

Come on FFG - let's have a new spoiler article, we need to keep the hype machine rolling! This forum is slowing up, we've run out of things to say ;)

Bad day to ask for a new spoiler...

I hope the next article will include the complete rules pdf.

It's a sign that the game is dying because they are moving to collectable games ;)

Bit weird that they've had an article weekly up until now, but I suppose that makes it very likely that there's one this week.

Arkham Nights is 3 weeks this Friday and the game will be available to be purchased and played. And they normally release the rules to games a week or two before the game itself is released.

They've already previewed general gameplay, the enemies, campaign play and scenarios and at the end of the previous article they said:

Arkham Horror: The Card Game is coming soon. Be sure to head to your local retailer to pre-order your copy today. Then keep your eyes to our site for more information about the game's classes and rules for deck-building, its appearance at Arkham Nights 2016 , and other news!

So it seems like we'll probably get the article about classes and deckbuilding this week, then maybe an article next week about Arkham Nights and the rules being released?

I h o p e the next artic l e w o uld include scan of e v ery card th e re is c u r rently in the g a me or is f airly ready while in developmen t .

;)

I'm curious when Rex Murphy will be officially revealed - If you read the Dunwich Legacy announcement carefully again & focus on the titles...

I'm curious when Rex Murphy will be officially revealed - If you read the Dunwich Legacy announcement carefully again & focus on the titles...

The Reporter? I guess if they're using an existing universe it makes sense to use existing characters. Though they could use another reporter I'd say you're probably right.

Edited by CommissarFeesh

Well it does say the musician, cook, and reporter, and there's only one reporter.

Well it does say the musician, cook, and reporter, and there's only one reporter.

What, only one reporter exists in the entire Arkham Horror universe? ;) I think perhaps you meant one pre-established reporter in the in-universe canon, which is exactly what I meant above.

What, only one reporter exists in the entire Arkham Horror universe? ;) I think perhaps you meant one pre-established reporter in the in-universe canon, which is exactly what I meant above.

Well, I mean, there used to be other reporters, but they all went insane when encountering the creatures of the mythos. Rex can deal with them, but he keeps losing his dang evidence..

I'm rather interested how are they going to transfer his cursedness into Arkham Horror LCG.

His personal weakness will probably have something to do with it. Maybe having to do with gaining clues or just tests in general. He loses all ties maybe?