keeping their license titles

By gilbur, in The Crystal Ball and The Wishing Well

I think FFG should revitalize their said RPG lines that everyone is wanting to see come back and improve on their Dice system they created for Star Wars. I would like to see a redesigned "Dawnforge, Dragonstar and even Midnight" Tailored to the edge dice. This is better then the Pathfinder and D&D 5ed as you get the players involved in the combat with all the advantages you come up with, the players will be more involved as they try and use all their advantages for the combat situation and even when rolling the skills. Players are more involved to see what the GM/DM and players can come up with on the Advantages. GMs also would have more control over the game as well and less rules lawyers stating well that is not what is says in the books.

I lost a player from that one situation as he was a BIG Rules Lawyer and since the game system is more set to a more friendly gaming environment, I was very happy to see he did not want to play anymore of my Star Wars Edge Games and even was able to bring in one of my daughters to fill in his spot and after she read a couple of books started coming up with additional characters she wanted to play in future games.

So in actual conversion, I would like to see FFG create a more generic Edge system and them come out with Expansions for their RPG lines before someone buys these lines and converts them to either 5th ed or Pathfinder even Starfinder as word is spreading about starfinder for next year. I think the Edge system is a great system just needs to be Expanded on with their own licenses since they would be in complete control like their are doing with the "Runewars".