Scum Aces and Epic

By kalstrai, in X-Wing Mission Control Technical Support and Feedback Forum

The more I play x-wing (and I don't play a lot) the more I think I'm a minority. I only play Scum. I'm not even discouraged about the ship selection that Scum has and the recent releases have given us a ton of great stuff. I've never felt that I didn't have a ship in my collection that didn't do what I wanted (except, maybe, bombers, but hey! Y-Wing!)

I'm just curious as more ships from new cannon are appearing, are Scum Aces or Epic anywhere in the future? In the meantime I'll keep running 4x ig-88's in epic. I'm more curious than anything else. Thoughts?

John!

I think you might get more and better attention in the main forum rather than here in the Mission Control forum.

Personally, I just picked up a Most Wanted expansion for the first time. I've been avoiding S&V, but really liking the look of the Mandalorian fighter, and who can say no to more Y-Wings and Z-95s? Finally getting BTL-A4 and Bomb Loadout doesn't hurt either. I'm surprised a Scum huge ship hasn't appeared yet, to be honest. It's a long time overdue.

Kalstria I'm with you. I mostly play S&V and would love to see some epic ships come to that faction. On another note when are we gonna see some naboo fighters? I would love to see them come to the game soon

I <3 scum

i play 1protectorate starfighter

1quadjumper

and soon to be a hounds tooth

and whose john

Edited by Fenn Rau