Just Wondering?

By Johnny-be-Pro, in UFS General Discussion

Ok since this game came out i wanted to play it but never did cause 1) There was never a store that had it. 2) It was hard to find plus it was kinda $.

So since the game has passed on i was thinking about collecting and playing just here and there ,Since i can get stuff cheap on ebay .......I was just really wondering is there alot to the game and alot of decks that can be played that can keep me busy ?

Thanks for the time

It is and has been my opinion that there are a vast amount of deck types that had never even been tried enough to test their viability. So yes, there's much to do in the game.

vermillian said:

It is and has been my opinion that there are a vast amount of deck types that had never even been tried enough to test their viability. So yes, there's much to do in the game.

I'll second that.

There were so many cards that were released, and there's so many variant formats, that the exisiting card pool is enough to keep people busy for years.

IF you think about it... while the game was "officially" on Set 14. In reality for the first 12 sets there were 2 sets released at a time.

So in reality the game has 26 sets.

Yeah, there are a ton of cards for UFS. I dont think you need to worry too much about getting cards in the near future, at least from secondary markets.

Hellfury said:

Yeah, there are a ton of cards for UFS. I dont think you need to worry too much about getting cards in the near future, at least from secondary markets.

Secondary markets might actually flood so they get rid of their stock. I know personally I was planning on opening a card store after the boot on my ankles is released. Even with UFS a "dead game" by some, I plan on treating it like a full blown game. So I know some out there will do the same.