Arkham LCG availablity?

By ONEone78, in Arkham Nights

Not sure if anyone can answer this or not, curious what the kind of stock they will have on this. If it will be first come first serve or if there will be plenty on hand. I'd hate for there to be a situation where people go home empty handed on it.

It has been a while since they released a big title at an Arkham Nights. Last time I remember there being displays built of them (Eldritch Horror I think...) so there wasn't a huge risk of them running out. However, the hype is pretty real for this game, and there are quite a few people planning to buy two copies (me included) so... no real info to give, sorry.

don't go back for seconds until everyone has had their firsts!!! ;)

Oh no way. I'm getting two on the spot, all the sleeves to sleeve the entire set, and anything else they may have for the arkham files line that I don't have. which isn't much.

If I had to guess, the requirement to pre-register by Oct 2 is so they can get a pretty good idea of how many are coming. Based on the timing of 'on the boat' they should have tons in stock. If not, they are always air ship enough copies to meet demand. If would be kind of silly of them to give us a scenario to play as part of the goodie bag and not have enough copies on hand for everyone to play it...

Will this scenario become available on POD later on?

Will this scenario become available on POD later on?

According to the various articles, yes.

I'm still wondering if people wanting to grab this up and scalp it on EBay is one of the reasons the event sold out so early.

Edited by KBlumhardt