My Youtube playlist of battle reports.

By WWPDSteven, in Star Wars: Armada Battle Reports

I always enjoy watching your videos, they are always done very well. Will there be some more streaming live on Twitch anytime soon?

Thank you! I plan to stream more soon- been kinda smitten by Descent and Mansions of Madness :)

I like your setup! I always end up doing shorter battle reports due to lack of a high enough camera mount. Are you using some special apparatus?

I might build something out of PVC - that would be awesome actually.

I like your setup! I always end up doing shorter battle reports due to lack of a high enough camera mount. Are you using some special apparatus?

I might build something out of PVC - that would be awesome actually.

I'd love to know what setup he's using the hold the camera. I've tracked down the appropriate gear but the holding component is a challenge because I don't even know where to go for advise on that.

I suspect you could just build one out of PVC for cheap, and drill a mount into the middle.

Hey WWPD Steve, any more bat reps on the way? Or streamings?

I'm missing the kind advice at the start of the stream ("you know..... grab a beer"). Often its the best advice I have heard all week!

Hey WWPD Steve, any more bat reps on the way? Or streamings?

I'm missing the kind advice at the start of the stream ("you know..... grab a beer"). Often its the best advice I have heard all week!

He probably needs a minute after worlds. I'm really looking forward to the next podcast from IFF just to hear his thoughts.