Terrinoth Quest: the Adventure card game (compatible with Warhammer Quest)

By Gendalm, in The Crystal Ball and The Wishing Well

Now that the breaking up between FFG and GW has officially been announced, I would be glad if FFG could retain the experience they have acquired while making Warhammer games and move it to Terrinoth universe.

In particular FFG could create an edition of Warhammer Quest the Adventure Card Game (WQACG) rethemed in Terrinoth universe but still compatible with the 2015 (November) edition of WQACG.

They would need only to:

- keep the great mechanics from WQACG

- keep the generic card backs from WQACG

The flavour of Terrinoth is enough generic to be adapted and WQACG would benefit of the two evil factions from Runewars (daemons and undeads, like vampires and necromancers). Of course additional suggestions could come from Descent, Battlelore and Runebound.

I would not mind at all to mix our Warhammer heroes (dwarves and imperial) with Daqan (I can image them as Bretonnians from Warhammer) Heroes. The waywatcher could also fit well with Latari Elves. ;)

This game would also somehow fill the void (and delusion) left by the (unexpected) lack of support to WQACG.

Edited by Gendalm

I think we're going to see a big push on the Terrinoth IP going forward. FFG already said at Gencon that they were busying developing their own IPs - such as Android and Terrinoth - whether that's a proactive or reactive move on their part who knows - but it certainly makes the games attached to those universes more attractive and protects FFG against the loss of various licences.

Descent sales have tripled since the App integration. Runewars TMG is coming. And they're going to do a Terrinoth World book - like they did for Android.

So hopefully as part of this push we see more games in the Terrinoth universe - such as TQ the ACG and/or more expansions for Battlelore.