Is it what you expected?

By Evil Genius Prime, in Revolt of the Machines

I think it pretty much is. I'm wondering, "what now?" Now that the full line is released, I'm curious if there are future plans to expand it beyond the original Spanish version of the game. Are there any apocalypses you think could warrant another book?

I don't know about apocalyptic scenarios, but I think that there is still some room for new ideas that use this concept (simple stat set up with players acting as themselves).

Case in point, I used the rules outlined in the series for a "ghost hunt" scenario (which I still have yet to run).

I read in an issue of "The Futurist" an article by Ray Kuzweil of the "Singularity" in which he says "The Singularity is a future period during which the pace of technological change will be so fast and far-reaching that human existance on this planet will be irreversibly altered. ...This merger of man and machine, coupled with the sudden explosion in machine intelligence and rapid innovation in gene research and nanotechnology, will result in a world where there is no distiction between the biological and the mechanical, or between physical and virtual reality." This has always seemed like an RPG video game turned inside out.

Is the Singularity one of the scenarios in End of the World: Rise of the Machine or is Virtual becomes Real a potential subject for another End of the World book?

Is the Singularity one of the scenarios in End of the World: Rise of the Machine or is Virtual becomes Real a potential subject for another End of the World book?

I don't own this one yet so I don't know if the Singularity is in there, but it would certainly be an interesting scenario to run!