Player looking for online campaigns.

By Darksoul5679, in Black Crusade

Hey guys.

I can't find many people to play BC from where I live so I am looking for a PbP or online session. I have good knowledge of 40k lore and pretty decent on the rules and am a fairly experienced rper.

Thanks a lot for reading.

I must admit I am in the same boat. My players in my current group just fizzled and I am pretty bummed about it. That being said, I am certainly interested in playing. I live in Minnesota so Central time zone. I've played all the 40k lines except DH2. Send me a message and we can figure something out!

Hi i also look for a Black crusade, problem with alot of this game ver think it all about been an ass to very 1 so they fall apart

I love to a game going, i know the lore well just i a crap GM

I have an opening to join PbP game of multiple groups with stable players.

Edited by Rese

Is this still a thing? I tried to get a game going a while back but it didn't work out in the end. Haven't managed to find game since. So this would still be my first game and I'd have to brush up on the rules.

THe game is still running.

Edited by Rese

Any particular website I should go to for the details?

Hmm, seems to be quite a mix. I was looking for a purely BC (and expansions I guess) game actually. BC is more than enough for me, mixing in everything is a bit overwhelming heh.

you as a player, can do pure BC. I have single player group BC character who is doing his BC mission.