End of the Line

By Melas, in Rogue Trader

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2016/9/9/a-new-path-forward/

With the News that FFG and GWS are going their seperate ways, what will happen to the GWS related forums? WIll they stay on as part of the community, or will they be shut down?

In any event this place has be hugely valuable to me as a player, and I know my GM haunts this place occasionally which must have annoyed her no end when it came to asking about plot points and such :P

Good question. I will definatively give this board a good read for ship templates, character ideas and plot points for future campaigns before the dead line passes. Come what may, I have really enjoyed the Warhammer 40k RPGs from FFG - mostly Rogue Trader but other settings were regularly mixed in either as stand-alone games or as mini-crossovers. And I will cherish Battlefleet Koronus especially for the quality I have come to appriciate and the participation of Andy Chambers who was pretty much the father of Battlefleet Gothic.

So thanks, FFG - for really breathing life into the universe while always respecting the IP and producing quality gamelines within it.

Edited by Sna