=Master of The Fleet= Battle Reports

By Irokenics, in Star Wars: Armada Battle Reports

Here are the battle reports from Master of The Fleet so far!

We'll be posting more soon. Enjoy!

Regards,

IroKen

Veteran Captain

o7

It's firing range is measured form the firing point (the yellow dot on the base)? When in the first video Salvation took a hit on the ISD's back it was measured form the side of the base...

What time stamp Norell? I can almost guarantee it was just us not explaining what we had done or were doing properly.

At 12:40 in the first video. I'm pretty sure Salvation shouldn't be able to reach the ISD from its side arc. Or maybe it's just the angle of the camera.

Hi Norell,

Thanks for the feedback and pointing that out.

I believe that Line of Sight is measured from yellow dot to yellow dot, then you check arcs and then range is measured from closeset point to closest point.

In this case salvation had a double arc so we measured from the closest point being salvations corner which happens to be where the arc ends also. This is also why we place the range ruler in that way at the beginning of the activation so the audience can see the range and arc.

I hope this clarifies things, let us know if we got it wrong though!

Line of Sight = yellow dot to yellow dot (looking for obstruction)

RANGE is measured from closest point of firing hull zone to targeted hull zone (ie, not the yellow dots)

Got it, thanks for the explanation.

Been following you guys on YouTube for the last week. Love Madine with the MC80 battle report. The Rebel player lost barely but it showed the power of Madine with larger ships.

Keep them coming.

Edited by Beatty

Thnak you,

One question, where did you get those beautiful cards that are near the ships (the admiral and leia)?

Thnak you,

One question, where did you get those beautiful cards that are near the ships (the admiral and leia)?[/size]

Hi there!

They're actually from another FFG game called Star Wars Rebellion

really dig the damage tokens that you place next to ships to show how damaged they are! really helps when watching the episode... keep em coming!

Excellent videos. A bit noisy but still possible to pick up the words.

Thank you for making and sharing these.

really dig the damage tokens that you place next to ships to show how damaged they are! really helps when watching the episode... keep em coming!

Excellent videos. A bit noisy but still possible to pick up the words.

Thank you for making and sharing these.

Thanks for the feedback gents! We'll strive to keep up the same style that you all enjoy.

We've been busy with list grinding and practicing for Nationals which just went by on the weekend. The good news is that the event just passed so we'll be back on schedule on making more battle reports! The bad news is Luke (Captain Weather) the Intel Officer who features in our videos was crowned our National Champion and will be repping us at Worlds in November. So we're not sure right now how to get around that with our schedules but stay tuned!

Edited by Irokenics