WQ:TCG is dead, please give us more with this system

By gearhead, in The Crystal Ball and The Wishing Well

I really like the WQ:TCG system. With the parting of ways with GW, I'd love to see this system picked up and re-skinned with a Twilight Imperium, Star Wars or Lord of the Rings. Please give us more with this system.

Edited by Gearhead

I really like the WQ:TCG system. With the parting of ways with GW, I'd love to see this system picked up and re-skinned with a Twilight Imperium, Star Wars or Lord of the Rings. Please give us more with this system.

I don't think they will re-skinned it to LoTR theme.. The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game is much much much better card game and it has already lot of content.

True, I'm just hoping they do something with this very cool system. I've really enjoyed the limited content they have so far and really don't want to see it disappear.

I don't think they will re-skinned it to LoTR theme.. The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game is much much much better card game and it has already lot of content.

I love WQACG (and I am surely not a fan of LOR) and I would rather say that the two games, although they have some mechanics in common, they are quite different. LOR is a collectible game with a strong deck building part, while WQACG is a more immediate fast paced game with an emphasis on character development and campaign.

As already stated in other topics I am quite disappointed that FFG didn't manage to "complete" WQACG (providing enough adventures and monsters in term of replayability) but I would be glad if they could re-use the same game mechanics for another game compatible with WQACG.

Terrinoth universe is quite generic and I would be ok to see my trollslayer exploring with a Daqar knight dungeons and killings undeads and daemons. Skaven and orcs maybe are quite characterised in Warhammer but it shouldn't be difficult to toss some undeads (e.g. necromancers, vampires and zombie) from terrinoth. Daemons are also chaotic and strange by default, they don't need necessarily to be from Warhammer universe, the ones from Runewars (and banner of wars) are already ok for me. ;)