Questions - part 2.

By Scryter, in Relic

A new question emerged while playing game, so ill post it here with the ones who werent answered last time :)

I personally think all are "yes", i just need some approval or dismisal :D

1)can Canoness pull threat card of any deck EVEN while in non-threat icon (text-box) space during her engagement phase start?

2)there are missions who use statement "ocupy the same space as your target at any time during your turn"

does it count if player passes his target by moving? (since your movement is basicly multiple 1 moves until you run out of movement score)

or do you have to start or end any of your turn phases on the specific space?

3)few missions offer a chance to take them as ally assets - they count towards asset limit?

4)influence tests -

a)affiliations doesnt count as 2 influence here, right? (they work as money only if you want to spend 2 influence)

b)and grey skill bonuses doesnt work (since they are only for 3 basic attributes)?

5) does all the turn phases hapen even in iner tier and scenario space?

movement?

exploration?

engagement?

experience?

i mean do they theoreticly hapen - they do nothing, since you cant go/fight/explore or such, but they still are there in your turn order.

so assets/specials can trigger?

thank you :)

1) Yes.

2) I don't think so. The text means that you can start your turn at the same space as your target, end your move at it, go to the space because of some card ability etc.

3) Yes.

4) Yes.

5) Yes.

Dont believe everything that you see on internet, BUT

i found this:
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1423247/find-traitor-mission-card

i am now positive that it should be completable mid-move, since movement is resolved by moving multiple times by 1 space, meaning you physicaly step on all spaces you go by.

A new question emerged while playing game, so ill post it here with the ones who werent answered last time :)

I personally think all are "yes", i just need some approval or dismisal :D

1)can Canoness pull threat card of any deck EVEN while in non-threat icon (text-box) space during her engagement phase start?

2)there are missions who use statement "ocupy the same space as your target at any time during your turn"

does it count if player passes his target by moving? (since your movement is basicly multiple 1 moves until you run out of movement score)

or do you have to start or end any of your turn phases on the specific space?

3)few missions offer a chance to take them as ally assets - they count towards asset limit?

4)influence tests -

a)affiliations doesnt count as 2 influence here, right? (they work as money only if you want to spend 2 influence)

b)and grey skill bonuses doesnt work (since they are only for 3 basic attributes)?

5) does all the turn phases hapen even in iner tier and scenario space?

movement?

exploration?

engagement?

experience?

i mean do they theoreticly hapen - they do nothing, since you cant go/fight/explore or such, but they still are there in your turn order.

so assets/specials can trigger?

thank you :)

1 - yes (She can and if you use and abuse such skill that character can result a lil bit overpowered - sometimes - since you can fill texted spaces with enemies that can block or prevent the plans of the opponents: like the Antias Fleet or the Grey Knight emissary ones... You can avoid the opponents to gain more equipments or Power cards !!! AMAZING when playing not cooperative scenarios !!!)

2 - there are missions using that statement - they trigger the reward section just when you enter the space in which another player is... You do NOT need to be at the very start or at the end of the moving phase... You can have an opponent the space closer to your space, roll dice, obtain 3 and then you can "move 1 space towards the opponent", then... "gain reward for the mission" and then "proceed onwards to complete the moving phase" ending on the third space due to respect the dice rolls... Simple.

3 - yes - they count as a full asset since they "transform" themselves into servants or followers that aid your character in combat or in skill fights... SO... Count them towards you max asset count allowable. Simple.

4 - what are you referring to here ?!? ah... I understand your point... Personally I interpret it as they do count ALSO in influence tests: being part of the Ecclesiarchy or the Adepta Sororitas, in the Warhammer 40K grim world, IS a matter of INFLUENCE... Or also to be part of the powerful Inquisition: if you exteem a world to be "corrupted by the Xenos or tainted by Chaos" you can order an EXTERMINATUS or a NUCLEAR or VIRAL bombing of the entire planet itself !!! Doing so can result in the world to collapse or became a sandy and inhabitable block of melted rock or worse, with no trace of the living being that inhabited it before such act of "Empireal Dominion"... THAN, WHAT IS IT IF IT IS NOT A MATTER OF "BEING INFLUENT" ?!?

5 - YES... They are there even once you are into inner tiers... They may do nothing as you clearly report, but they can trigger skills or abilities or assets and specials as you correctly see.

Edited by IvanB

i found this:

i am now positive that it should be completable mid-move, since movement is resolved by moving multiple times by 1 space, meaning you physicaly step on all spaces you go by.

I CANNOT ACCESS AND READ THAT LINKED TEXT YOU POSTED HERE... WHY ? CAN YOU REPOST THE LINK OR TELL ME WHAT THAT THREAD OR ARTICLE SAYS IN BRIEF ?!? THANK YOU ALOT !!!

Edited by IvanB

i found this:

I CANNOT ACCESS AND READ THAT LINKED TEXT YOU POSTED HERE... WHY ? CAN YOU REPOST THE LINK OR TELL ME WHAT THAT THREAD OR ARTICLE SAYS IN BRIEF ?!? THANK YOU ALOT !!!

It just is the thread about the same question(mid-move quests). They discuss it and in the end someone asks oficial question to developers and recieves answer:

"Yes, you can “pass” the target player and still achieve the objective. Note how it says “at any time during your turn”. As you move, space-by-space, during your movement phase, you briefly occupy each space.

Jason Walden

Board Game Producer

Fantasy Flight Games"