Hi all - 2 player ?

By jimmyfield, in Deathwatch House Rules

Hi guys . My gaming group is extremely limited so we would need to play 2 player . Is there rules for this in the book or on the net ? Cheers all

Rules as in it being okay there's only two player Kill-team? An NPC to fill out a Kill-team trio isn't a bad idea. But you could easily roll around with a Kill-team duo.

The rules for strength of enemies basically says Elites are about 1-1 in strength with a Battle-Brother, so I'd just run off that being what you're looking for. I ran a one shot before starting my campaign with two of my friends and an NPC to get a feel for how strong stuff is.... And a 20 magnitude horde with two elites was a decent enough challenge (no devastators present).

What specific rules are you thinking won't work for a small Kill-team?

As In we generate a player each , but who does the gm Role without advanced knowledge and therefore a benefit to the scenario ? If that' makes sense . Do we need a gm ?

Do we need a gm ?

Have you succeeded with other games without a GM?

This is our first attempt without one , infact our first attempt at this kind of game in general . We play x wing /' talisman etc and have never required one .