My players have pissed of the Eldar

By Sevatar, in Black Crusade Game Masters

Hey guys my players have managed to piss of the eldar and now the have Jain Zar the phoenix lord hunting them. I was wondering if you guys would be able to help me figure out her stats and gear.

Edited by Sevatar

Could you first tell us how he pissed them of? Did he Smash their soulstones or anything like that?

Edited by Brote the Swed

I would just go with whatever khorne lord you'd make, then subtract the frenzy and add in unnatural agility

Could you first tell us how he pissed them of? Did he Smash their soulstones or anything like that?

Hm where to begin they smashed, traded and used soulstones as trophies and in rituals. They have killed a farseer and infected an autarch with nurgels rot which killed him.

Creating the stats for her wont be a problem im asking help with her gear and maybie some special abilities. If you guys could help me with that i would be thankful.

Edited by Sevatar

Hm where to begin they smashed, traded and used soulstones as trophies and in rituals. They have killed a farseer and infected an autarch with nurgels rot which killed him.

Creating the stats for her wont be a problem im asking help with her gear and maybie some special abilities. If you guys could help me with that i would be thankful.

The soul stone part I can understand but why would they be upset about one of their friends getting such a great gift not only does he/she get to work in such a beautiful garden forever and have the possibility of meeting Grandpappy Nurgle himself but he/she is also reunited with Isha I just don't understand.

The soul stone part I can understand but why would they be upset about one of their friends getting such a great gift not only does he/she get to work in such a beautiful garden forever and have the possibility of meeting Grandpappy Nurgle himself but he/she is also reunited with Isha I just don't understand.

Its the classic foolishness of the Eldar, they just don't get how good they got it sometimes. <Sigh>... well you know how it is cousin, entropy comes for all. They'll understand, don't you worry. <Gently pats on giant, heaving, pustule-covered shoulder>

Having no knowledge of this person, I went to 40k Wiki. Here is my take on the items and its really just my thoughts. I am basing it on Eldar stuff in the RPG line but I dont have the books on me atm So here we go!

• Phoenix Armour - The legendary Phoenix Lords wear ancient, invaluable Aspect armour so finely wrought it is proof against almost any weapon.

Best quality Aspect armour AP 9 All; Forceshield of 70 overload on 4 or less

• Mask of Jain Zar - The first and greatest of all Howling Banshee masks, this artefact has the power to turn its wearer's warcry into a devastating barrage that robs the mind of all those who hear it.

Best quality Banshee Mask: as part of a charge action (or half action if not during a charge) All enemies within 5M suffer -20 WP test or count as surprised ( Ignores Rapid reaction Talent) and suffer 1 wound per degree of failure. This damage ignores armour and toughness (environmentally sealed with auto senses gains +10 Wp vs the attack)

• Zhai Morenn - Known as the "Blade of Destruction" in the Eldar Lexicon, this long and elegant polearm was made in the distant past, yet retains much of its original power. It is amongst the most potent of blades to survive from the time of the Fall , yet it is light and easy to wield with blurring speed.

Best quality Power Halbred Can be used 1 or 2 handed

1 handed: 1d10+7E; Pen 7 Powerfield, Balanced, Razor Sharp, Swift Death*

2 Handed: 1d10+7E Pen 7 Powefield, Balanced, Razor Sharp, Proven 5, Swift Death*

May make called shots with Weapon at no penalty

*Swift Death: if the wielder succeeds on a weapon skill test with 3 or more degrees; the weapon gains the Felling (3) trait for all hits associated with the initial WS roll.

• Jainas Mor - Known as "Silent Death" in the Eldar Lexicon, this triple-bladed throwing weapon possesses sharpened edges that were forged in the anti-flame of the Warp. Black fire licks around its keen surfaces as the Silent Death describes an elegant loop through the air, leaving decapitated bodies in its wake before returning to its mistress.

Best Quality Power Chakrum

1d10+8E Pen - Range 20M Powerfield, **Returning, Warp

**Returning:On a successful Weapon/Ballistic skill test, the weapon returns to the thrower. This is negated if the opponent succeeds a parry maneuver with at least 5 degrees of success.

Thrower may make an attack against all opponents equal to their perception bonus as a half action. Rolling to hit as normal against each opponent. This weapon ignores cover bonus AP.

This weapon may use the Weilders Weapon skill or Balistic skill to attack; whichever is higher

Having no knowledge of this person, I went to 40k Wiki. Here is my take on the items and its really just my thoughts. I am basing it on Eldar stuff in the RPG line but I dont have the books on me atm So here we go!

• Phoenix Armour - The legendary Phoenix Lords wear ancient, invaluable Aspect armour so finely wrought it is proof against almost any weapon.

Best quality Aspect armour AP 9 All; Forceshield of 70 overload on 4 or less

• Mask of Jain Zar - The first and greatest of all Howling Banshee masks, this artefact has the power to turn its wearer's warcry into a devastating barrage that robs the mind of all those who hear it.

Best quality Banshee Mask: as part of a charge action (or half action if not during a charge) All enemies within 5M suffer -20 WP test or count as surprised ( Ignores Rapid reaction Talent) and suffer 1 wound per degree of failure. This damage ignores armour and toughness (environmentally sealed with auto senses gains +10 Wp vs the attack)

• Zhai Morenn - Known as the "Blade of Destruction" in the Eldar Lexicon, this long and elegant polearm was made in the distant past, yet retains much of its original power. It is amongst the most potent of blades to survive from the time of the Fall , yet it is light and easy to wield with blurring speed.

Best quality Power Halbred Can be used 1 or 2 handed

1 handed: 1d10+7E; Pen 7 Powerfield, Balanced, Razor Sharp, Swift Death*

2 Handed: 1d10+7E Pen 7 Powefield, Balanced, Razor Sharp, Proven 5, Swift Death*

May make called shots with Weapon at no penalty

*Swift Death: if the wielder succeeds on a weapon skill test with 3 or more degrees; the weapon gains the Felling (3) trait for all hits associated with the initial WS roll.

• Jainas Mor - Known as "Silent Death" in the Eldar Lexicon, this triple-bladed throwing weapon possesses sharpened edges that were forged in the anti-flame of the Warp. Black fire licks around its keen surfaces as the Silent Death describes an elegant loop through the air, leaving decapitated bodies in its wake before returning to its mistress.

Best Quality Power Chakrum

1d10+8E Pen - Range 20M Powerfield, **Returning, Warp

**Returning:On a successful Weapon/Ballistic skill test, the weapon returns to the thrower. This is negated if the opponent succeeds a parry maneuver with at least 5 degrees of success.

Thrower may make an attack against all opponents equal to their perception bonus as a half action. Rolling to hit as normal against each opponent. This weapon ignores cover bonus AP.

This weapon may use the Weilders Weapon skill or Balistic skill to attack; whichever is higher

Thank you very much.

No problem.. I'm interested to know how the situation turns out! If you do write down stats, I'd love to see them.

Also I forgot to include the bonus of +10 WS from best quality weapons, just in case you missed it too.