Arkham nights promo trade?

By NateWolfman, in Arkham Horror: The Card Game

This is a long shot but, Arkham Nights 2016 is coming up, and a friend and I are coming up to MN for it. We previously went to 2013, but missed the last 2 years for different reasons. Long story short, I was hoping to aquire some promo items that we dont have, here is what I am looking for (1 of each)

Arkham 2015: Set of Black Dice; Elder Sign "Ubbo-Sathla"

Arkham 2014: Deep Purple Dice; Elder Sign "The Dark God"

Arkham 2012: Arkham Horror "Yig" Alt card; Elder Sign "Shub-Niggurath"

Arkham 2011: Arkham Horror "Hastur" Alt card; Elder Sign "Daoloth"

Arkham 2010: Arkham Horror "Daoloth"; Arkham Horror "Cthulhu" Alt card

I dont expect anyone has stuff from 2010-2012 they would be willing to part with, but I figure it dosnt hurt to include it.

When we went in 2013 we each got all the promos, so we have any items from 2013 we can trade (Extra Elder god for Elder Sign, some really neat promo post cards, Call of Cthulhu alt art cards, and, although its the item we want to trade away the least, a set of the lighter purple dice.)

When it comes to the dice, we'd like to trade a full set for a full set, but we would be willing to trade 1 for 1 or 2 for 2 if thats all that people are willing to trade.

Alternately we *might* be tempted to buy them from you, but we dont have much money and would rather trade if able.

Lastly, although they are different games, we have many Star wars x-wing, Armada, and GoT alt art promos we can trade to, if your interested in those contact me and I can give more specifics.

I will be posting this in Elder Sign, Arkham Horror, Eldritch Horror, and AH:TCG.

Feel free to post below or send me a PM, Thank you for your time! :)

Just sent you a DM!