Additional Chapter Deeds?

By RecklessPrudence, in Deathwatch House Rules

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had sat down and thought out additional Chapter Deeds, past the ones in Rites of Battle? In particular, for some of the Shattered Legions and their successors?

Our group consists of an Iron Hands Apothecary, a Raven Guard Assault Marine, a Raptors Tactical Marine, and a Salamanders Devastator. The only Chapter Deed we came up with was a Salamander one that boosted the effect of the Salamanders' Proven Quality that he can give his weapons. They begin to scale with the weapon's quality, becoming Proven (3) for Exceptional-quality weapons, and Proven (4) for Master-crafted ones, with the same restrictions as the normal Proven (2) granted by his Solo Ability, of only being applied to Standard-issue or Signature Wargear. This was priced at 300xp. Do you guys think this is fair? Is it overpriced, underpriced, corner-case, underpowered, what?

I was thinking of talking to my GM about possibly also having it up the Req limit for one item of Signature Wargear by 5 for normal and by 10 for Master, as long as it was either a Flame weapon or a Melta one, (or, for melee, one that Promethean's Blessing was applied to) while increasing the xp cost. Do you think that sounds fair?

Edited by RecklessPrudence