Acrylic Engineering Tokens

By Zyge, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

Hi fellow players,

Have the above been released with a tournament kit yet? Has anyone won these? We have played the following tournaments at my local store and was wondering if we had missed a tournament kit:

Spring Tournament 2015 (acrylic concentrate fire tokens)

Summer Tournament 2015 (acrylic navigate tokens)

The Massing at Sullust

Winter Tournament 2015 (acrylic squadron tokens)

Store Championship 2016

Spring Tournament 2016

Summer Tournament 2016

Maybe they were with Regional/National 2016? Maybe not released yet. Be great to know, thank-you.

They were never released.

Kits for the previous years involved three seasonal kits.

Going forward into 2017, there will be four seasonal kits.

But the Tokens you are looking for - do not exist .

At least .... not yet.

Some people choose to live in hope, that is correct.

We had a local make some that match the other FFG tokens. They get passed out as tournament prizes from time to time.

I can't remember who but someone pinned down an FFG designer at Gencon or Games Expo or similar and asked him about the engineering tokens and was told he wouldn't be disappointed. Nudge nudge, wink wink, pinch of salt etc...

I can't remember who but someone pinned down an FFG designer at Gencon or Games Expo or similar and asked him about the engineering tokens and was told he wouldn't be disappointed. Nudge nudge, wink wink, pinch of salt etc...

Shameless plug for my blog: http://concentratefire.blogspot.com/2016/05/an-interview-with-ffg-organized-play.html

Yep. That's the fellow.

They were never released.

Kits for the previous years involved three seasonal kits.

Going forward into 2017, there will be four seasonal kits.

But the Tokens you are looking for - do not exist .

Sure they do! Got a bunch from Corsec Engineering!! Oh wait.....you mean FFG made tokens! hehehe.....