Move 2 spaces shop than move a third space.

By bluehawks207, in Runebound

Can I use only part of my movement to go to a town than use the rest after I shop or rest?

Nope, sorry

One more question if you dont mind answering.

So If I use agility will the orc brigand respond right when I use it like shields respond to attack damage or can he use the ability only on his turn?

I don't mind answering, but I don't understand your question. Could you please post the test of Orc Brigand you find difficult to interpret? And what do you mean with "if I use agility"? I'm on holidays right now, and I don't have the game to check the cards

I don't mind answering, but I don't understand your question. Could you please post the test of Orc Brigand you find difficult to interpret? And what do you mean with "if I use agility"? I'm on holidays right now, and I don't have the game to check the cards

I beleive it goes like this:

"When a token would be flipped, spend a surge to cancel it."

And yes, you respond right away.

Don't have the cards with me for the exact wording, but I remember the general gist of it.

Wording on the card: The enemy may spend 1 surge to prevent its foe from flipping a token.

https://1drv.ms/i/s!Avr7rav3EIVtgP8e7jfxGrB5UnVyVA

I just saw that in the rules it said A player can only use an ability that cancels or prevents something from occurring immediately before that ability resolves.

The word prevent threw me off. Sorry to bother you.

So my question is answered thanks and have a good vacation.

Edited by BlueHawks206

Thanks for posting the card. Indeed, it works as an interrupt: as your opponent flips a token (including a token in the orc brigand's pool), you may spend an agility symbol to prevent that action (in a way similar to how shields work to prevent damage)

It's true that rules read differently, but this is the typical case of the golden rule: text on cards trump over rules in the rulebook