2016-17 REGIONAL DATES AND LOCATIONS

By Drasnighta, in Star Wars: Armada

Montana?

Have you considered Hothgary then? :D

I've considered it, but it's about 8 hours compared to Salt Lake's 6.

Heh, It does have the advantage to not being Utah , though :D Some would consider that a win.

Utah has great skiing though.

Utah has great skiing though.

Being Active? In the Outdoors?!

I thought we were Armada Players...

Super sad that GA and NC Regionals are on the same day. I enjoyed meeting the crowd out there in June. Also I have $25 store credit just sitting there....

Totally agree. I was already planning to make the trip from TN to NC for your regional too. Super frustrating. And no KY regional it looks like, so I might have to do GA and MS.

Yeah that blows. I was really looking forward to seeing the same crowd and possibly making other regionals.

Hallelujah! (they took away my jazz hands *edit)

I'll be home just in time for Marrieta, and then moving just in time for Houston. And this will be after a 4 month dry spell that started just as w3/4 came out.

Super sad that GA and NC Regionals are on the same day. I enjoyed meeting the crowd out there in June. Also I have $25 store credit just sitting there....

Totally agree. I was already planning to make the trip from TN to NC for your regional too. Super frustrating. And no KY regional it looks like, so I might have to do GA and MS.

Yeah that blows. I was really looking forward to seeing the same crowd and possibly making other regionals.
Edited by Parkdaddy

Montana?

Have you considered Hothgary then? :D

I've considered it, but it's about 8 hours compared to Salt Lake's 6.

Step it up and make the 12 hours to Vegas.

Ugh. California has been utterly hosed for everyone living north of Los Angeles. The nearest event to San Francisco is clear down in San Diego, and after that Las Vegas.

Which are both, oh so conveniently, on the same day.

Thanks FFG. Thanks a whole bunch. It's not like there are major weekend-long multi-game tournaments for your competitors being held in single stores in Mountain View, or two other FFG regional events being held in Fresno and Sacramento.

November 11 in Vancouver WA! Come on up and meet the crowd!

Even Tacoma does not have one this time I think.

Was going to drive down from spokane but being a weekend after worlds i probably wont now. Sad

hey does anyone know when we are gonna get the dates for england

You won't find them on the FFG site, as they are decided by regional distributors.

You won't find them on the FFG site, as they are decided by regional distributors.

So where should i look then

So where should i look then

With our national distributor:

http://www.esdeviumgames.com/news/

thanks for the help this is the first time trying to go to events so im new to this