Seriously Amazon?

By Supertoe, in Runebound

Its been 2.5 weeks since the expansions came out. GET THEM IN STOCK ALREADY.

If it may be of any consolation, Everett, the italian Amazon has the items in stock, for the convenient price of 35 EUR each. I'd suggest you to look elsewhere...

If it may be of any consolation, Everett, the italian Amazon has the items in stock, for the convenient price of 35 EUR each. I'd suggest you to look elsewhere...

I don't have any stores nearby that carry stuff like Runebound! I suppose CSI or MiniMarket might have it. Maybe I'd check there.

Also, see no problem at all with 35 EUR! :P

Yeah, CSI or MiniMarket should supply RuneBound's packs so that you don't have to wait strange eons to complete your collection

Right? What's up with the lack of these expansions? CSI is sold out of Caught in a Web. My LGS doesn't have anything Runebound for some reason. I'm a big Amazon shopper but yeah, nothing there. Very strange... and the new expansions are right around the corner yet we can't find the first two. :(

I had to order from my gamestore. It took just as much time as amazon suprisingly fast Mox Boarding House in Bellevue WA @ MoxBoarding :) .

It looks like they're finally listed on Amazon (along with the two new expansions), but they're currently temporarily out of stock. A good sign nonetheless!

Honestly, I am also very frustrated about this 'out of stock' situation. Especially after biting nails for months and months, finally the expansions are out and immediately they are out of stock.. they didn't even hit Amazon which is my (and many non-US gamers') only source for board games. The new 2 expansions hit the stores and similarly they share the same fate with the first two..

I could expect this kind of failure from a new company.. a company that has no idea about demand & supply and hardships of logistics.. but Fantasy Flight Games.. really???

You guys in FFG have done a great job with Runebound 3rd edition, but ALL community comments shared the same voice "Give us expansions!". And yes you did give them... or rather you tried and failed..

This is a huge disappointment for many a gamer like me who have already played the snot out of the base game scenarios and waiting for these expansions like a hungry pack of wolves.. only to play more of the game that we have come to love so much...

I sure do hope you can sort this situation soon enough and we can stop pressing "refresh" every 15 minutes..

We want expansions, not expainsions..

VolksFest, they are available on amazon.de if you're interested.

The real question should be: why is it impossible to get FFG games at decent prices on Amazon these days? These expansions cost something like 14.99 or 16.99 dollars (don't remember) but they are for sale at minimum 23.50 eur, which is illogical

Edited by Julia

I got all the expansions from FFG (apparently no supply problems there). FFG prices on the expansions plus shipping is only a few dollars more than Amazon with free shipping. I really thought Amazon would do better with the price of the expansions, but Amazon's price for the base game is excellent!

VolksFest, they are available on amazon.de if you're interested.

The real question should be: why is it impossible to get FFG games at decent prices on Amazon these days? These expansions cost something like 14.99 or 16.99 dollars (don't remember) but they are for sale at minimum 23.50 eur, which is illogical

Thanks Julia and dbott, I checked Amazon.de out but as you say the prices there are just ridiculous, not considering the shipping cost..

FFG prices are decent, dbott, I agree.. but shipping to my country (non-EU) is way too expensive than Amazon's..

Sigh.. I guess I'll just have to wait for Amazon to sort itself out..

Edited by VolksFest

I'm waiting to get news today from my local game shop on if he'll be able to get all four expansions (I'm hoping for at least the last two), but I'm not particularly hopeful since there's only one distributor in all of Canada for FFG products =/

Edited by Valadar