Anyone playing in Rochester?

By Teacup, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

Hey guys looking for a playgroup near Rochester Henrietta area. Anyone around here who wants to play some armada?!

Hmmm Rochester New York, or Minnesota? If you say Minnesota come on out to Gamez in More in Byron. Tuesday nights. (We coordinate games through Rochester X-Wing on facebook)

He must mean Rochester NY, since Henrietta is near it. I live near Buffalo and we have a small group that plays. CenterPoint on these forums lives in Rochester. I've been to a tourney at a game store named "Just Games" and some folks play there regularly.

i play and live just outside brockport. i play all the time and henrietta isnt too far

Live in Rush and do play some times at Millennium in Henrietta. Sadly summer has been kinda busy and haven't been able to make it to Penfield lately.

We have a group of four people near Ithaca in the Finger Lakes. We're just starting to talk about driving to go to tournaments in Buffalo or Alban, so we would be stoked if something started happening in Rochester or Syracuse.

We'd love to see you at the Buffalo tourney on Oct 15. See this thread for details.

Well cool everyone, sorry for the slow response work has been crazy! I do mean Rochester NY. We have a play group of around 4-5 people we should see if we can't put something together.

where do you guys normally meet? id love to stop by on a weekend day if you guys were getting together

Us Buffalonians would be interested in a meetup. We definitely need to attend each others tourneys.