to the diehards of the game

By NJBrock22, in Hollow Bastion

would love to ask every one of you a serious question, yes it is very unfortunate that FFG made a decision to cut KH i agree it looked like a fun game and got to watch over a few games myself and would have bought into it had we had a way to order it in my store, but what i want to know is, there is a SLIM chance that FFG may be saving UFS, do note it's just a rumor nothing should be read into it, but if UFS is saved how many of you would be willing to join the game, we still have a very healthy playerbase and a lot of the die hard players over here usually keep 2-3 playsets of commons and uncommons that we sometimes just GIVE AWAY to new players to get them into the game, we'd love to see some of you come over here and at least experience the fun of the game, thanks for your time guys, hopefully they at least save one game for us die hard card gamers, would have loved to seen both get saved but thats the way it works unfortunately.

N.J.

FFG won't be continuing it.

I preferred UFS when Sabertooth were still running it anyhow.

If we're lucky then another publishing company will pick up UFS and/or the KH TCG, but until then there's gonna be nout to do.

A while back, I bought a few packs, along with several starter sets, when a gamin store nearby when outta business.

I am curious on how to play, yet I'm havin the hardest time findin another game store to play around, let alone understandin the rules altogether (though, I prolly ought read more into the rulebook. I keep tryin to understand it, but am havin a bit of difficulty).

I'd be intersted in playin, certainly.

if you want to you can contact me in the morning at either my skype or msn accounts and i'll explain step by step the game, shouldn't take too long,

skype - njbrock22
msn/wlm - [email protected]

anyone else needing to understand the rules of the game is more than welcome to contact me tomorrow.

N.J.