Rules Question(s)

By M07p43v5, in Penny Arcade: The Card Game

Greetings.

After playing a few rounds with my wife, and still remaining unbeaten, I have a few questions for clarification on the rules:

1. Tycho's attack "Really Big Word" states to "choose a word from a card title in your opponent's discard pile. This attack gets +1 damage for each letter in the chosen word". My question is, if I play this successfully, and I choose a word that appears on multiple cards in her discard pile, does the damage multiply.

for example, on a success I choose the word "psychic" to do an additional 7 damage plus the one that the card grants making it 8. If my opponent has discarded multiple cards with the word "psychic" on it, does the damage multiply?

2. What happens when your opponent, or you, run out of cards during your turn. Is there a rule on "decking"?

3. I'm assuming that an increase in intellect not only yields the ability to play more hijinks cards but does it also increase hand size?

and lastly,

4. The rules clearly state that a player can only have two stuff cards in play as a player. Is it permissible to have two of the same stuff in play. For example, Tycho having two thesauri out granting him a +2 to intellect.

Thanks in advance!

Tycho out.

(not really)

1. No it does not multiply
2. "If at any time a player's deck runs out, he simply shuffles his discard pile to create a new draw deck." (top of page 7 of the rulebook)
so if u want to draw 5 cards but there are 3 cards left in the draw deck u draw thoes 3, then shuffle the discard pile into a new draw deck and draw 2 more cards, same goes for if you are blocking and the same thing happens
3. yes it also increases hand size
4. yes you can.... "Multiple copies of the same Stuff Card can be in play at the same time" (bottom of Page8 of the rulebook)

hope that helps :)