In the wake of UFS's cancellation...

By Homme Chapeau, in UFS General Discussion

SPOILER ALERT - Oops.

Most of you are going to move on and simply not play the game anymore. I will likely do the same : I'm not pissed (okay that's a lie) as I've quit games before even being able to sell the cards I wanted to sell. Some of you I'd like to keep contact with if only because while we've had our disagreements, we managed through sheer force of will, to force a company to acknowledge us until it couldn't afford to do so anymore. I'd like to think that meant something to some extent. We've been acknowledged by the man himself to being the best group of players a game could ever have. There just wasn't enough of us. That, however, doesn't mean we must stop being the best group of players a game can have.

However, with UFS being the only product FFG put out that I like, I've no reason to stick around these forums anymore (cue rejoicing). I've met many people because of UFS - The Oshawa playgroup who I'd like to believe have become good friends of mine even if we don't talk all that often. I've met René, who has become a closer friend than some who actually live here. I met the Gamers' World playgroup, and found a new place to game that feels more like a gaming tavern (it's where everyone knows your name!) than a game shop. In sort, UFS gave me something I never thought I'd have - a geeky social life.

I'm pretty sure some of you also have others they'd like to keep in contact, yet do not have much information out and about. Let this thread be a place to concentrate information about either IMs or Facebooks or whatever. Add those who you'd like to keep, don't add those who you don't. It's that simple.

I'll start -

MSN : [email protected] - If you want to contact me at all times. If it's not on, I'm sleeping or walking between classes. Even then I'll get your message when I log back in.

AIM : Heart Another T

Facebook : Guillaume Favreau

WoW : Kael'thas (US) server, Sigmafel/Kolga/Garufodo

Champions Online (if I ever play that again) : @Saikyo-RyuHatman

I have met a bunch of people. for those who remember, i've never been a very talkative type (**** you super secret english sucking speaking powers)

That written, if anyone care:

MSN : [email protected]

Aim: renequished

Facebook : René Cloutier (just remind me who you are)

PSN Lord_of_mudkips

I really want to keep this going and now even more so since people want to play.

AIM: retched51784

Y!: retched_97
MSN: [email protected]

City of Heroes - @retched. (F CO)

And some other games too.

retched said:

City of Heroes - @retched. (F CO)

I quit before I13. I was @Hatman on there.

Well it is time to move on in life however, I still want to bring my friends and UFS brothers with me. You all will never forget the Gayest UFS Player in History. aplauso.gif

Aim: mindlessitachi

Facebook: Chad Pape (Remind me who you are ok?)

Thats about it

Anyone can feel free to add me, I'm really sad to see this game go :( , Well, looks like i'll be playing Legend of the Five Rings as my main CCG now or something.

AIM: Eithinis753

Email: [email protected]

Facebook: Sage Rogers (in columbia, sc)

AIM - njbrock22 (on least)

MSN - [email protected]

Skype - njbrock22

Martial Heroes(a fun game btw) - Elianna [low level assasin right now] aurora server

hell anyone wants to play a friendly game though it has to be on the trust system i can play ya on MSN or skype.

N.J.

I'm kinda shocked at all this. For anyone who wants to keep in touch with me, I'm Andre, the scout from the Ottawa Playgroup, proud player of Ultron.

Facebook: Andre Picknell
email: [email protected]
MSN: [email protected]
Xbox Live: Drekara (Been playing a lot of Modern Warfare 2 lately)
WoW: Dreco on Korgath ( if I ever play again)
Heroes of Newerth: Dreco (I play this a LOT)

Was a wild ride. This was probably my second favorite CCG of all time, following very closely behind Overpower for those who remember it.
Maybe I'll get to see some of you again playing other games. Who knows.

Nicholas "TripsEX" Markey

AIM: ZeroOptionEX

Facebook: Leon d'Angerouse

No one forget me.

Drew "ShippuJ" Maffei

email/msn: [email protected]

aim: badman4275

HoN: Drewtecks

XBLA: Gintoki011

Facebook: Andy Maffei (Kennesaw State/University of Georgia)

Hit me up any time just let me know who you are. Im currently playing SF4 and modern warfare 2, Heroes of Newerth, and probably going to pick up L5R.

As much trouble as I caused on the forums, I did love the game.

Facebook: Chris Escarcega ( just let me know who you are, if anyone wants to add me.)

AIM: AHG1017

PSN: DaiAndOh

I don't have or facebook or other such thing, you can email me at [email protected] if you want to leave a message. Just tell me who you are in the subject title.

I would like to see lots of you guys at EVO 2k10...

DaiAndOh said:

I would like to see lots of you guys at EVO 2k10...

Fat chance of that happening - I try not to show to events I will get royally spanked by 98% of the attendees.

lol, so would most of us, but it's more than that you know. Like how worlds is beyond just playing card games.

You have multiple ways of talking to me...
we'll keep in touch

Say hello to your playgroup for me...