Most stable app platform

By StalkinPanda, in Mansions of Madness

Hey all,

My copy is currently in the mail and I'm planning on playing the first scenario this weekend.

Because the app appears to still be buggy for (some?) people, I was wondering if there is a difference between platforms?

I have an Ipad Air, but I could also use my laptop (slightly more clunky, but rather be problem-free).

Anyone have experience with multiple versions of the app?

Cheers

I suspect the steam app (laptop) will get updates fastest due to the platform having less control of what is hosted compared to the app stores for mobile stuff, but probably only hours or days apart. We used the laptop/steam on a couple games without issue so far. Also nice since it stands up by itself (assuming your table space is good to have it + the game)

I prefer the Steam plataform, but the last critical bugs are correlated to the app himself and not to the device.

Agreed that issues will probably be addressed fastest via Stream, but it sounds as if the latest update (1.03) might have addressed the last of the major bugs.

Another thing to consider when deciding on a platform is where you will be playing and with how many people. Lots of people have mentioned that playing on a larger screen with a group of people is helpful to keeping everyone involved, better sound might help too.

Thanks for the answers! :)